These are the Best of Times
As we close out 2014 and set our sights on 2015, there are at least 5 good reasons to be optimistic:
- U.S GDP grew a hefty 5 percent in the third quarter. The most we’ve seen since the late 1990’s. This momentum will positively affect every segment of the economy.
- Lower energy prices give people more money to spend, and that should help boost revenues for stores, restaurants, hotels and more. Woo-Hoo!
- Inflation is back in style — in a manageable way. This further boosts confidence so employers will hire and pay more.
- Unemployment is down 5.8 percent. Yeah! Everyone gets a job and a raise!
- More rain is on its way! Time to unpack the snow shoes. Hooray!
If you too are optimistic about 2015, let me hear about it. Reach me anytime at email@example.com or 949-438-2722.
Happy New Year!
Client Spotlight: 24 Hour Medical Staffing Services
24 Hour Medical Staffing Services of Sam Dimas, CA has enlisted Young Company to help achieve its business objectives. As one of California’s leading providers of registered specialty nurses, 24 Hour Medical’s professionals are comprised of experienced clinicians and practitioners dedicated to furnishing your patients with the high standard of care to which they are accustomed, combined with the kindness and compassion they deserve.
Intern Spotlight: Allison Fonkalsrud
The newest addition to the Young Company family is our intern Allie Fonkalsrud! Allie’s main focus is the social media presence of our company and those of our clients. She currently attends Orange Coast College where she is studying Communications with an emphasis in Marketing as well as Boating and Maritime Studies, she hopes to graduate in the spring with 2 Associates Degrees. She believes that down time is not necessarily a reason to stop moving and likes to keep busy with Triathlon team training, craft projects and photography. She is currently in the process of starting a photography business and getting her captain’s license.