How can a Google Partner improve your success?
Google knows that poorly managed campaigns can produce costly, lackluster results. This is why they created the Certified Partner Program for agencies that meet their qualifications, which include training, certification, experience and best practices. The result is an independently owned and operated network of Partner agencies that are dedicated to maximizing efficiency and utilization of the Google marketing resources. Google knows that if the programs are producing new customers more cost-effectively than other options, customers will increase their budgets. It they don’t, the spending will stop. It’s that simple.
PPC Management, or Pay-Per-Click (also known as Paid Search), is the fastest growing form of advertising today because it works. It produces buyers who have self-qualified themselves and have arrived at websites that offer what they are looking for. Although it is most desirable to be at the top of the page with natural search using SEO, it is well worth the investment to drive traffic to your website using a Pay Per Click company if you are in a competitive market where buyers are online searching for the right solution.
Leverage the synergy of AdWords + Organic Search
Good PPC management and paid search advertising can have a significantly positive influence on your natural search rankings. Why? Because the search bots used by Google, Yahoo and MSA look at the amount of activity a website has received on specific keywords. If the source of that traffic is a result of PPC, the search engines still consider it relevant traffic and push the site up in its ranking algorithm.
Skill, not budget is the key to PPC success
PPC management combines the right mix of keywords, ad copy, targeting options, landing page creative, offers, tracking technology and reporting methodology. While selecting the correct keywords and surgically managing PPC bids based on conversion rates is a huge part of a programs performance, those factors are not the only components in PPC campaign management that determines success. A program’s success can be equally dependent, and in some cases more dependent, on the competitiveness of your keyword ad copy and the landing page destination of your clicks. Changing bids and keywords only helps so much if your site and destination landing pages are not also being tested, tracked and optimized.
Why hire a firm instead of a single consultant?
There are so many tools, tricks and techniques in the world of PPC that it is difficult for any one person to keep up. Young Company associates sit together in our digital marketing lab where they constantly share knowledge and successes. Young Company has the experience, analytic tools, expertise, technology, and methodology to help your company discover what combination of keywords, ads, bid levels, targeting selects, and landing page creative will produce the highest ROI from your PPC campaign. We optimize every step in the program by testing, tracking and analyzing all the components that contribute to the program’s success. So our focus goes well beyond simple keyword selection, bidding and tracking. We create all the components needed to deploy a profitable program and analyze the whole path to success. From search behavior and impressions, to landing pages and online conversions, to post conversion actions and revenue – we are focused on lowering your selling costs.
Sales Inquiry Source Tracking and ROI analysis
Our post-conversion analysis of leads allows us to optimize lead quality as well as lead quantity. Conversion analysis is critical because the primary success metric for most programs is not cost per lead but sales and return on investment. To accomplish this in B2B markets, a CRM system is usually required due to the long selling process associated with a highly considered purchase involving multiple decision makers.
What are the benefits of a Google Certified Partner?
Google Partners are well-versed in all things AdWords and are devoted to paid search marketing for a variety of clients. Google Partner companies must manage an ad spend of at least $10,000 every 90 days and continuously meet Google’s standards to maintain partner status. Being a Google Partner means having certified employees, delivering quality customer service, and offering a competitive advantage to clients. Below are 7 advantages of working with a Google Partner agency :such as ourselves.
1. Certified Analysts and Account Managers — Any company that achieves Google Partner status must have a number of employees with current Google AdWords certifications managing their clients’ accounts. Google ensures that these certifications are current and that the company or implements Google’s best practices.
2. Masters of AdWords Features — Google Partners must be well-versed in all the features of AdWords and use them in a way that is profitable to the client. Some features that Google Partners are required to master include the use of negative keywords, site links inside of ads, ad extensions, phrase match keywords, split testing with AdWords, broad match modified keywords, and ad scheduling among others.
3. Google Ensures Profitability & Quality Customer Service — Google does this by reviewing an agency’s accounts to make sure that they are giving their clients optimal service through improved quality scores. A high quality score involves maximizing the benefits of a campaign by ensuring that ads, keywords, and landing pages are bringing in the appropriate target market. Most of the time, a high quality score signifies a lower cost per click and a higher ROI for the client. Google also checks for conversion rates and client retention to be sure that an agency’s clients are happy with the services they are receiving.
4. Get a Leg up on the Competition with Beta Features – Companies that have achieved Google Partner status have access to Google’s beta features. This means that after Google has developed a new feature or application, its partners can test and use this feature up to a year or more before it is available to the general public. One such feature is called Search Companion Marketing, a retargeting feature that utilizes Display Network ads based on the search intent of the consumer, no matter if they’re searching on Yahoo, Bing, or Google. Imagine the advantages to be gained by using Google marketing features a year before your competition even has access to it!
5. Don’t Wait in Line – Google Partners with a large ad spend have their own Google Reps that they can contact any time a client has an issue without waiting in line. Let’s say your site has a problem with malware and your AdWords campaigns are shut down. You continue to lose money until those campaigns are reactivated. It usually takes about three days to address this matter, but if you or your agency has access to a Google Rep, the problem can be addressed immediately.
6. YouTube Advertising Experts – Google Partners must also know how to utilize YouTube advertising features including all video formats, call to action overlays, demographic targeting for video campaigns, and video remarketing, among others.
7. Guaranteed Testing & Innovation – Google Adwords Partners are required to show that they are actively doing split testing on ads to attract the greatest volume of customers to a client’s site. Google checks for multiple ads per campaign group to ensure the use of different keywords and messaging. Google encourages ongoing experimentation by targeting the various demographics that fall into a client’s target market.
A company that doesn’t continue to maintain Google’s standards for Partner status can have their badge removed.
This ensures that a high standard of service is maintained no matter the date that Partner Status was achieved. When you work with Leverage Marketing, you get a double quality guarantee: the guarantee that Young Companythe we offers and that of Google itself.