- Changing Tides – November 2015 (11/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – October 2015 (10/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – September 2015 (9/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – August 2015 (7/31/2015)
- Changing Tides – July 2015 (7/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – June 2015 (6/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – May 2015 (5/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – April 2015 (4/13/2015)
- Changing Tides – March 2015 (3/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – February 2015 (2/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – December (12/1/2014)
- Changing Tides – November (10/31/2014)
- Changing Tides – October (10/1/2014)
- Changing Tides – September (9/26/2014)
- Changing Tides – August (8/14/2014)
- Changing Tides – July (7/10/2014)
- Changing Tides – June (6/12/2014)
- Changing Tides – May (5/8/2014)
- Changing Tides – April (4/8/2014)
- Changing Tides – March (3/14/2014)
- Changing Tides – February (2/26/2014)
- Changing Tides – January (1/9/2014)
- Changing Tides – December (12/1/2013)
- Changing Tides-November (11/6/2013)
- Changing Tides-October (10/2/2013)
- Changing Tides-September (9/11/2013)
- Changing Tides-August (8/27/2013)
Changing Tides – December 2015 (12/1/2015)
July 2017| We hold these truths to be self-evident
Thomas Jefferson said that the purpose in writing the Declaration of Independence was to express a shared understanding of "the American mind." It has been commented upon by patriots and scholars ever since.
The most notable edit made by collaborator Ben Franklin was to replace the words "sacred and undeniable" with "self-evident" to emphasize that a truth is not defined by someone else, but is instead defined by the majority of people who agree.
The "self-evident" assertion "that all men are created equal ... with certain unalienable rights ... life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is to this day a promise held closely in the hearts and minds of all Americans.
As we enter this 2017 July 4th weekend I sincerely hope you enjoy your pursuit of happiness.
Please feel free to reach me anytime at [email protected] or 949-376-8404.
Davis Ink Ltd
Davis Ink is a design studio in Costa Mesa that has created some of the most unique bars, nightclubs and restaurants in the country. Award-winning Davis Krumins and his wife Andrea with their very talented young team create fabulous fun environments with what they call the "WTF Twist". To see more, visit their new WTF Portfolio.
Ranked by LinkedIn as one of the top ten digital marketing strategists in the U.S. Robyn first learned about the power of SEO in 2003 when her father sponsored her first online course. This was years before Google offered analytics so keyword page rankings were counted by hand. Choosing to make a career out of digital marketing, Robyn spent years working for several e-commerce companies where she learned the server-side of the business. Today, Robyn leads the digital marketing efforts for a number of clients at Young Company by integrating SEO, PPC, Social Media with traditional media to produce desired results. With a penchant for design, Robyn loves black and white photography and creating works of art in stained glass.