- Changing Tides – November 2015 (11/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – October 2015 (10/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – September 2015 (9/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – August 2015 (7/31/2015)
- Changing Tides – July 2015 (7/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – June 2015 (6/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – May 2015 (5/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – April 2015 (4/13/2015)
- Changing Tides – March 2015 (3/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – February 2015 (2/1/2015)
- Changing Tides – December (12/1/2014)
- Changing Tides – November (10/31/2014)
- Changing Tides – October (10/1/2014)
- Changing Tides – September (9/26/2014)
- Changing Tides – August (8/14/2014)
- Changing Tides – July (7/10/2014)
- Changing Tides – June (6/12/2014)
- Changing Tides – May (5/8/2014)
- Changing Tides – April (4/8/2014)
- Changing Tides – March (3/14/2014)
- Changing Tides – February (2/26/2014)
- Changing Tides – January (1/9/2014)
- Changing Tides – December (12/1/2013)
- Changing Tides-November (11/6/2013)
- Changing Tides-October (10/2/2013)
- Changing Tides-September (9/11/2013)
- Changing Tides-August (8/27/2013)
Changing Tides – December 2015 (12/1/2015)
May 2017| The Impact of Social Media on Advertising (and Vice Versa)
There is no question that social media has become a major advertising channel. In 2016, digital advertising, including Social Media and Google Paid Search, produced more advertising revenue than network, cable and local television combined. Social media ad spending will top $35B this year and Facebook is leading the charge. It's ability to target audiences (including B2B) at a low cost is a fantastic opportunity for marketers to exploit. For now.
But like the major media channels of the past, too much advertising will ruin the user experience and consumers will move on to the next big media trend. We've seen fat newspapers go in to bankruptcy, popular broadcast radio stations lose their favorite DJ's to satellite radio and cable TV unplugged in favor of live streaming programming. There is no telling where this digital trend will take us, but needless to say we always welcome a challenge and I look forward to seeing what the future of digital will bring.
Please feel free to reach me anytime at [email protected] or 949-376-8404.
Self-storage contents insurance is often required when you rent space for your extra stuff. In the past, the insurance was over-priced with minimal coverage. Now there is a new alternative called SnapNsure that offers insurance directly from the carrier so you save up to 70%!
Starting at $4.99, you get more than superior coverage, you get a FREE PHOTO ARCHIVE so you can keep photos of all your valuable contents in SnapNsure's photo vault. This way you can be sure of what is in your bin. If you ever need to make a claim, you've got the photos and receipts.
Young Company has a long history of creating successful brands from scratch. We develop the name, visual identity, marketing materials, website and advertising to build sales.
Kaelyn's background in marketing and prodigious organizational skills provide the administrative backbone so necessary to the smooth running of digital marketing programs. With her expertise in Search Engine Optimization, her thorough tracking and reporting of the resulting online presence to our clients and her daily mantra to support better client service, Kaelyn has taken project management to a new level. When she is not working, Kaelyn likes to play soccer, read and spend time with her three dogs.